| FTBL Black sox 'n shoes

C

CrimsonPirate

Lawd, I hate those black socks and black shoes. Is that some new fashion statement? Makes me think of a 50-ish guy that comes into the newspaper now and again. He usually wares a button-up shirt, shorts, black crew socks, and black dress shoes. NERD!!!

I liked it when the teams wore white socks. Guess I'm gittin' old, y'all.

CrimsonPirate said:
Lawd, I hate those black socks and black shoes. Is that some new fashion statement? Makes me think of a 50-ish guy that comes into the newspaper now and again. He usually wares a button-up shirt, shorts, black crew socks, and black dress shoes. NERD!!!

My middle son's been doin' that, with shorts, for the last two school years. It's supposed to be stylish these days. He wears black socks with everything.

It Takes Eleven said:
ACL11190 said:
those damn black socks are makin us lose....what color were jpws????

JPW's just been too inconsistent. Some games he's worn white socks, then black socks others.

During the FSU game he wore one black, one white.

It's madness, I tell you.

Inconsistency in your wardrobe results in inconsistency in your job performance. :shock: :lol:

CrimsonPirate said:

And just what's wrong with being a nerd?????

AnimationSig1.gif

What does the "UNI" in uniform mean?

...and it don't mean one form of ugly like Oregon.

To me, our simple, classic helmet sets the tone and says it all.

I guess I'm old school, but I like the crimson helmets and jerseys, white pants, white crew socks (mid-calf), and black shoes. I do think, however, that crimson knee socks showing between the white pants and white crews look really nice.

I agree, though, that the uniforms should look, well, uniform.

CrimsonPirate said:
I guess I'm old school, but I like the crimson helmets and jerseys, white pants, white crew socks (mid-calf), and black shoes. I do think, however, that crimson knee socks showing between the white pants and white crews look really nice.

I agree, though, that the uniforms should look, well, uniform.

I'm so old school, there shouldn't be a flash of white anywhere on the cleats--only all-black, high tops just like Johnny U's.

4576512.jpg

I think those type of cleats make backs and receivers look slower than what they really are and a good way to deceive the defense. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom