| CURRENT EVENTS BetOnLine: SOTU address. (reactions...)

Kind of ironic that while the Dems scrambled and continue to scramble to destroy walls on our borders to keep common citizens safe, they have no quams about erecting a fence around the white house to keep protesters out during biden's attempt at his speech

I think I am going to pass on watching any of this debacle.
There's a "tag line" that been bantered about the last few weeks about "unearned exposure." The phrase refers to national exposure without having to "pay" for TV time. It's isn't a phrase that fits, perfectly, here. His exposure to the nation through the SOTU is "earned." He was elected POTUS.

I watched the speech a few minutes ago. Here's where I'm left this morning ...

How often have we heard the problem with the current administration, and the public perception of the job they are doing, is because of their "messaging?" We've been told, countless times, about the progress this administration has made but it's not resonating because of the DNC's "messaging."

What message was sent last night? A lot started with "my predecessor."

The State of the Union, through three years of the current administration, is ... a campaign speech from a few years ago.

I didn't know Lincoln Riley was killed by an illegal alien. 🙄🙄🙄

I didn't get see the speech; I only was able to hear Senator Britt's final comments. The worst ever State of the Union speech (so I have read a number of times this morning) followed by...that. SNL is going to have a field day with her.

I didn't get see the speech; I only was able to hear Senator Britt's final comments. The worst ever State of the Union speech (so I have read a number of times this morning) followed by
I haven't paid attention to any opinions; still haven't formulated my own.

Without having seen every SOTU, the worst? That seems hyperbolic. 🤷‍♂️

There were some things that made me cock my head as demonstratively as a bird dog.

And half this country put a reality tv dude in the White House
...not getting the point there. Although, I did get a laugh.

The other half of the country like him as that reality TV dude ... until he came down the escalator.

Here's what kills me. People KNEW what his personality was like when he was that "reality TV dude." They understood, "that's Donald being Donald."

Now? "Oh my lord! Donald is being Donald."

...not getting the point there. Although, I did get a laugh.

The other half of the country like him as that reality TV dude ... until he came down the escalator.

Here's what kills me. People KNEW what his personality was like when he was that "reality TV dude." They understood, "that's Donald being Donald."

Now? "Oh my lord! Donald is being Donald."
The point- he said “half the country put the likes of Biden, Newsom, AOC in governmental positions” and I replied that half this country put a reality tv dude in the most powerful position in government

More than half this country that are complaining about him didn’t vote for him and didn’t like him from the get go

Back
Top Bottom