| FTBL Been home about 3 hours now...

djngl1

Verified Member
athens was great. dont know why i come on and post crap like this. I just wanna say though, if you would peace and quiet please dont come to a football game. we had an couple sitting next to us at the game who never clapped, yelled, smiled or anything. it pissed all the people around them off when they ask the guys in front of them to sit down. listen, i hope no one on here fits the description of a knot on a log, but if so please lighten up. its a ball game. its fun, crazy and probaly not for the faint of heart. STAY HOME if that bothers you.

djngl1 said:
athens was great. dont know why i come on and post crap like this. I just wanna say though, if you would peace and quiet please dont come to a football game. we had an couple sitting next to us at the game who never clapped, yelled, smiled or anything. it pissed all the people around them off when they ask the guys in front of them to sit down. listen, i hope no one on here fits the description of a knot on a log, but if so please lighten up. its a ball game. its fun, crazy and probaly not for the faint of heart. STAY HOME if that bothers you.

You were at the UGA/Bama game and this is all you got?

BAMAFSTBACK said:
djngl1 said:

You were at the UGA/Bama game and this is all you got?

I'll second that. :roll:

lol what else do you think

i need to say that 20 other posters havnt already said? geez, we kicked the crap out of them and it was never in question.

I don't understand people like that either. I don't sit at games, like most don't, and I'd probably laugh if I was asked to. You were at the game, so I envy you. :evil: I watched it on DVR, after it was over. I had fools texting and calling while I was at work, but I managed to know nothing about the game before I watched it. :)

So, do you think the older fans of teams should stand the whole game?

People with bad leg pains?

Or do you think they should just stay home too?

Just wondering. I like to stand as well, but I have consideration for EVERYONE around me, not just the almighty I.

I'm also not into screaming every single second of the game, especially while our offense is on the field.

Exactly. If I had an elderly person behind me that couldn't stand the entire game, I would do my best to try and make sure I didn't block his view the entire time. Of course, my parents taught me to have some respect for my elders.

djngl1, I wasn't trying to steal your thunder with my post that has almost the exact same subject header as yours. I came to the board and didn't read anything until after I created my thread.

When I saw your thread, I had to do a double take.

ok ok ok

1. its hard to type something that you want to be meant a certain way. you should try to loosen up a bit when you read something. most of the time the author doesnt mean it that way if it sounds really really negative. im not a pro writer.

2. like it or not though, some people dont need to come to ball games and sit with the general public. i.e. babies, people that dont like noisy crowds, i will be careful with this one...handicap people (thats why we have the handicap row). my point is this, dont get mad at other for having a good time. the people i was referring to complained bc the people in front of them were standing. say they do sit down. what next, the ones in front of them and so on have to?? come on. last year at jaxville i let an old man take my seat so i could stand up behind him. you know what this punk then did...he fussed about the guy NOW in front of him. then he went and got the cops. did him no good at all, but put a damper on the game. did i do better wording it this time or am i hopeless as a writer?

Back
Top Bottom