| FTBL Bama's offensive struggles against Auburn may help vs Georgia

bamatommy

If Bama had blown Auburn off the field yesterday, they might have gotten overconfident vs the Bulldogs. Since the game was such a struggle, particularly for the offensive line, maybe that will motivate the team to work their butts off in practice this week and come out prepared vs Georgia.

Pardon me if I’ve been living under a rock, but what’s the status of Latham. Is he headed towards a redshirt? Surprised he hasn’t gotten a shot yet, given our struggles on the right side of our OL.

Good to see Ja’Corey “Jacoby” Brooks stepping up when called upon.

The college football world is pretty much writing Alabama off. Also saw a post today where Nick was calling out the o-line. It's going to be interesting to see how Bama responds Saturday. Maybe it's just something that happens in the movies, but would love for us to come out and dominate Saturday

Our OL is what it is! I thought that McLaughlin played fairly well at Center outside of the bad snap on 4th down. As for Latham, wasn’t he considered pretty raw coming out of HS, even though he was so highly ranked? I would really like to see us spread UGA out and make them defend us horizontally as well as vertically. Limit their substitutions by quickly lining up and calling the formation but then don’t snap it until around 8-10 seconds. Use tempo and wear those big ass DL down.

Back
Top Bottom