| FTBL Bama's Brown, Prince Hall suspended

I don't know what they did or didn't do but
I hope the other guys on the team realize coach Saban is not going to tolerate any BS.
There's only room for one big dog and his name is Saban. I realy hate it for those two but damn man get your sh!t straight.

since there is more than one player with the last name "hall", can we please make sure that we say it is Prince Hall and not DJ Hall.

i know technically it doesn't matter as far as the team goes, but being without DJ Hall would just be such a big blow to our offense; even if it is for only one game.

skeeter_jones said:
since there is more than one player with the last name "hall", can we please make sure that we say it is Prince Hall and not DJ Hall.

i know technically it doesn't matter as far as the team goes, but being without DJ Hall would just be such a big blow to our offense; even if it is for only one game.

It is Prince. :wink:

skeeter_jones said:

Unless Rolando McClain has moved to WR, I am pretty sure it is Prince Hall.

TerryP said:
Outlaw said:
Yeah, don't expect to find out either, unless something is leaked by a player or something...

If you remember, ask me about it when they are no longer at Alabama.

I'm going to make a note of that and I just might do that.

Although, by then, I'll hopefully have my own team to worry about. :wink:

DustyG said:
skeeter_jones said:

Unless Rolando McClain has moved to WR, I am pretty sure it is Prince Hall.

hrmm I'd like to see that actually lol.

Back
Top Bottom