Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-3

• uh-oh!

• Total voters
I

imported_porkchop

With road games to Baton Rouge, Knoxville, Fayetteville, and Gainsville what do you think our 2006 SEC record will end up being. Keep in mind that we have Vandy, MSU, Ole Miss and AU at home.

OK, we're passed probation so I'm not gonna mope anymore: we win out at home.

But I'm still realistic: we lose two of the road games.

6-2 it is.

I'm hoping for 6-2 and I think that is doable but I actually voted on 5-3. The reasons being; new quarterback in SEC competition and rebuilding the defense.

I still see us having a solid season but there are some question marks in spots and it's not unlikely that we'll drop a toss up game against someone like Arkansas. That's just MHO anyway.

I voted 8-0. I honestly can't look at this schedule and say, "We can't win this game." I think we will have a shot to win every game next year. Whether or not we do it is a different story. I don't like to predict our record for the simple fact that it never comes out the way you hoped. If I had told you at the beginning of the year we would be 10-2 at the end of the season, you would have been extremely happy with that. Even still, I think you would be hard pressed to find a Bama fan that isn't a little disappointed in the way things turned out.

All you have to do is look at my other post to figure out , how i feel, but my opinions on won/lost record before season are never as high, as they probably should be, I know it sounds bad , but i never expect to high of expectations ,then its not such a downer for me. I can remember Coach Bryants last yr and expectations were always real high ,we were 7-0 going into the Tennessee game and lost 35-27, then proceeded to lose the rest of the regular season games , <Those were real downers for me,> But amazingly we were 9-0 last yr, and due to key injuries my downer was not near as bad when we lost to LSU and Auburn. So like i normally say , my expectations are not high,i think we are underdogs going into at least 5 of the sec games , but come Football saturday i will not attend a Bama game or watch expecting Bama to lose

Back
Top Bottom