| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Bama vs. Vandy šŸˆ SEC Network has the coverage for the afternoon game.

I hope they don't do that shitty "Command Center" crap during the BAMA game. That shit is annoying as hell. I don't care about the stats during the game. Hell, the commentators will talk about it enough (even though I listen to the radio broadcast, but they do it, too). I want to see a full screen game, not a bunch of text taking up half the screen with 2 different camera views. Call me sold school (I wear that tag with pride), bu I don't need all the extra stuff on the screen.
I got a phone. I got a computer. I can look these things up if I want to know!

I almost went off on this a few hours ago.

Hard to say. I think some prefer the game thread and others prefer the live chat. When we had the live thread that worked great!
I don't disagree. Every time I've had a conversation with that developer he says he has Covid. It was "okay" the first time, the second it was "what," the third time it was "FU." The guy still has our money, we still have the license to the software.

It's all on me. I get to a point where it's "I'm not working with you any longer."

I have an idea on where to put this. I just haven't figured out how to code it in.

Back
Top Bottom