| FTBL BAMA vs Ole Miss Pictures

Roll Tide Rev

Verified Member
Just wanted to share a few pics of gameday that I took. The people you will see is Me, my wife, and my daughter. I am not a pro photographer by no means. :)

Enjoy!

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

My Daughter front row to the action! :)

IMG_3629.jpg

The man the myth the legend!

IMG_3636.jpg

And now you see me. :)

IMG_3669.jpg

Julio Baby!

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

Here come the jets!

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

Touchdown!

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

Check out #40 holding back the weight of the world!

IMG_3702.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

D anyone?

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

These are my Boys. F/A-18 Super Hornets, America's premiere air-to-air/air-to-ground threat. We don't need no stinking airport. The Super Hornet is Carrier based and can park itself off any coast, within striking distance of 80% of the world's population. ALWAYS deployed, this is FIRST STRIKE looks like. These pilots could roll it over on its side and split the upright with more accuracy then Van Tiffin. They could fly over the fifty yard line and be completely stopped before reaching the endzone.
These are my Boys. Go Navy!
IMG_3679.jpg

Check out #40 holding back the weight of the world!
This is concerning. Iamb going to go out on a limb and say that this is not the way it is supposed to look, with #40 giving what is little more than a pat on the shoulder for encouragement.
IMG_3702.jpg

These are my Boys. F/A-18 Super Hornets, America's premiere air-to-air/air-to-ground threat. We don't need no stinking airport. The Super Hornet is Carrier based and can park itself off any coast, within striking distance of 80% of the world's population. ALWAYS deployed, this is FIRST STRIKE looks like. These pilots could roll it over on its side and split the upright with more accuracy then Van Tiffin. They could fly over the fifty yard line and be completely stopped before reaching the endzone.
These are my Boys. Go Navy!

Could be Marines, they have Hornets too, :lol:

Question on the pilots of those jets........

Where do they land those planes? The pilots are always back at halftime to be recognized.

I understand it doesnt take very long (any) to get anywhere in those things but where exactly do they fly to?

Back
Top Bottom