| FTBL BAMA vs Mississippi State kickoff set...

I

imported_Porter

UA Press Release...

LFS Will Televise Alabama-Mississippi State Football Game; Kickoff Set for 11:34 a.m. (CST)

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – The Southeastern Conference announced today that Lincoln Financial Sports will televise the Alabama-Mississippi State game to a split regional audience beginning Saturday, November 10, at 11:34 a.m. (CST) from David-Wade Stadium at Scott Field in Starkville, Miss. LFS will also air the Arkansas-Tennessee game on Nov. 10 to spilt audience from Knoxville.

Alabama (6-2, 4-1 SEC) will be making its third LFS appearance of the 2007 season next weekend at Mississippi State. The Crimson Tide has also been on LFS against Vanderbilt and Tennessee. Overall, Alabama has been on regional or national television eight times this season.

The 17th-ranked Crimson Tide will host No. 3 LSU (7-1, 4-1 SEC) this weekend at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Mississippi State (5-4, 2-3 SEC) has this weekend off.

i don't like espn because they keep breaking in during the game, even though it's during timeouts, to tell about some other team. i don't care about other teams. i only care about BAMA.

and on more than one occasion they've come back from a timeout break after the timeout was over and play had resumed. i don't like that. i don't like missing any of the game.

i can put up with idiotic commentators and sideline reporters so long as they don't cut away every 5 freakin' minutes for something i don't care about.

and if i get too annoyed by the tv people, i turn the volume down on the tv and turn the volume up on the radio and listen to Eli and Snake.

Back
Top Bottom