| FTBL BAMA Tight Ends Looking to Improve

Bamaman37

CLICK HERE

University of Alabama tight end Nick Walker didn’t like what happened last year. The all-state receiver from Pike County in Brundidge didn’t understand how a team as talented as the Crimson Tide could go 6-7. He also didn’t understand a tight end’s role that appeared to be an afterthought. When Nick Saban arrived — even before he arrived — Walker evaluated where he was among one of the Tide’s most talented positions.

reger60 said:
We have Tight Ends?

Well, I used to have one. :wink: :D

From the article this is my favorite quote...
“I didn’t make a long of changes, just a couple little ones,” he said. “I cut out staying out late. I watched what I ate. I got better rest. It was little things.”

Now, that's what I'm talking about! You see the difference in attitude between him and the ones plastered all over the news yesterday. This can't be lost on Coach either. I look forward to seeing our TE's get more action.

A thread that start out as "BAMA Tight Ends Looking to Improve"

We going to have them coming out of the wood work before long. I think this will be a multiple pager here. Well I hope Walker has a great year. And I'm glad that he improve his tight end too. :roll:

University of Alabama tight end Nick Walker didn’t like what happened last year. The all-state receiver from Pike County in Brundidge didn’t understand how a team as talented as the Crimson Tide could go 6-7. He also didn’t understand a tight end’s role that appeared to be an afterthought. When Nick Saban arrived — even before he arrived — Walker evaluated where he was among one of the Tide’s most talented positions.

A tight end is strong as weapons go. Sort of like the chess master whose mastered the use of the knight or even the pawn. A strong weapon.

By looking at past 10 years or so, I thought it was against NCAA rules to throw more than 3 passes per season to the Tight End?

Back
Top Bottom