| BSB/SB šŸ„ŽBama Softball to host Regional as 14th overall seed... [Thread updated with transfer commitment]

There isn't much better than the Tide in Crimson pin stripes.
Love the pinstripes!! When I was coaching, we had pinstripes jersey and pants along with a solid navy jersey. I added grey pants with navy piping and then a grey sleeveless jersey as well. Replacing those pinstripes though!!! Holy shit!!! $115 a pair!!!

Wonder how many games this year Bama got 10 hits total?

Nine. Eleven hits in each of the two games against Longwood. Eleven against GT. 10 vs St Thomas. Ten and 13 in two games against UNA. Thirteen against UAB. At this point Bama was 16-0 and would have 10 or more hits in but two games the rest of the season. Eleven in the one win in the UK series and 10 in the one win vs the barn.

Nine. Eleven hits in each of the two games against Longwood. Eleven against GT. 10 vs St Thomas. Ten and 13 in two games against UNA. Thirteen against UAB. At this point Bama was 16-0 and would have 10 or more hits in but two games the rest of the season. Eleven in the one win in the UK series and 10 in the one win vs the barn.

Thanks! I almost went back and looked, but punted the idea... That was one hell of a 1st inning... a white buffalo of sorts compared to what we've been seeing...

in baseball we're checking our balls.

While in high school, I'll never forget my dad yelling out at me "hey 3, quit playing with your nuts" mid-game. I never stopped, even to this day, but pretty funny considering your comment. Played on turf fields on Saturday, so wore some white shorts and try to be mindful of my ticks as a player and coach only to realize the dirt smudges in the crotch area once I got home, ha ha. Thought being on turf I was safe, but nope.

Just a FWIW note: The softball transfer portal opened up yesterday... it closes on June 17. Obviously, Bama will need some key pieces for next season, and Murphy really needs to find some that can be major impacts, not just depth pieces. One name out there that is already showing interest in Bama (and several others) is UNI's sophomore C/OF Alexis Pupillo. Many more will be popping up soon though, especially as the season winds down and the 16 teams left standing further dwindle...

I coached girls softball ( and basketball)

They are girls... growing up ...
i screamed at many a boys for stupid plays/playing. They just shook their head or stared back

I screamed at 1 girl...1 time.... never again.
What difference in response

Similarly, before I started teaching, I subbed for a year. One day, and one day only, I subbed for a kindergarten class. All I did was tell a kid no. I didn't yell, I wasn't as direct as I am with some of these idiot eighth graders, I was just ...no. Alligator tears! That one day was enough for me.

As far as coaching, I've been coaching boys soccer for a billion years, like that lying old tramp on Titanic. Girls? 50+, you're a better man than I am. For exactly what you mentioned.

Similarly, before I started teaching, I subbed for a year. One day, and one day only, I subbed for a kindergarten class. All I did was tell a kid no. I didn't yell, I wasn't as direct as I am with some of these idiot eighth graders, I was just ...no. Alligator tears! That one day was enough for me.

As far as coaching, I've been coaching boys soccer for a billion years, like that lying old tramp on Titanic. Girls? 50+, you're a better man than I am. For exactly what you mentioned.

Ms50+ first teaching job outta college ...Tennessee but at least the Chattanooga campus.... was first graders... and after raising our brats...er i mean lovely children....

She claims ....and supported by other teachers...to be the only teacher to be put in "time out" by the principal.....for calling the kids a bunch of little turds...
She admits to saying it...but she thought it was said quietly....

She moved on to middle school classes...where they were less offended

Ms50+ first teaching job outta college ...Tennessee but at least the Chattanooga campus.... was first graders... and after raising our brats...er i mean lovely children....

She claims ....and supported by other teachers...to be the only teacher to be put in "time out" by the principal.....for calling the kids a bunch of little turds...

No less offended but would agree thatā€™s what they areā€¦

I taught pre-K thru 2nd grade PE my last 22 years! I could simply raise my voice and make 3-4 cry!

Back
Top Bottom