| FTBL Bama ranked 16 in AP POLL

Am I the only person that is mad that Arkansas got dropped from the rankings. They played a good ball game and I think they deserve to be ranked. Nebraska got to stay in and they lost big time. Louisville got to stay ranked and they losts to perhaps the 7th-9th best SEC team, and VT is still ranked after being absolutely mauled by LSU.

Appartently there is a rule that limits the SEC to no more than half the conference ranked at once. Which is kind of funny considering that every team in the conference has been ranked at one point this year except for the Mississippi schools and Vandy. ROLL TIDE!

BarnBurner said:
Am I the only person that is mad that Arkansas got dropped from the rankings. They played a good ball game and I think they deserve to be ranked. Nebraska got to stay in and they lost big time. Louisville got to stay ranked and they losts to perhaps the 7th-9th best SEC team, and VT is still ranked after being absolutely mauled by LSU.

Appartently there is a rule that limits the SEC to no more than half the conference ranked at once. Which is kind of funny considering that every team in the conference has been ranked at one point this year except for the Mississippi schools and Vandy. ROLL TIDE!

It's upsetting, but since I'm not a Arky fan...I'm not mad. I'm made because Arkansas nearly gives me a heart attack every year though. :lol:

BarnBurner said:

Hear, hear well said, Rutgers #11? How?

Back
Top Bottom