| PRO šŸˆ Bama In The NFL - 2024 Season Updates

Hall of famer

Right now, Henry sits at 9,783 for career rushing yards, an average of 1087 per year. Marshawn Lynch is on the 2025 HOF ballot and he finished with 10,413 rush yards. Definitely think he has enough in his tank to finish his career strong and make it in. The unfortunate thing is the NFL shelf life for a RB is not long, so you have to capitalize when you get the opportunity.

A guy like Josh Jacobs has been a very good RB for six years with over 5800 career rush yards, but he was also forced to run into a brick wall under the Raiders archaic offense and poor offensive line. I doubt he'll be able to make a case, unless he has a couple more seasons like he did his rookie year and 2022. What helps Henry even more than Jacobs (aside from Henry's multiple 200+ rush yard game and 2000-yard season) is his exposure in the playoffs. If Jacobs can put GB on his back like that and have four more productive seasons, he can make a case.

Right now, Henry sits at 9,783 for career rushing yards, an average of 1087 per year. Marshawn Lynch is on the 2025 HOF ballot and he finished with 10,413 rush yards. Definitely think he has enough in his tank to finish his career strong and make it in. The unfortunate thing is the NFL shelf life for a RB is not long, so you have to capitalize when you get the opportunity.

A guy like Josh Jacobs has been a very good RB for six years with over 5800 career rush yards, but he was also forced to run into a brick wall under the Raiders archaic offense and poor offensive line. I doubt he'll be able to make a case, unless he has a couple more seasons like he did his rookie year and 2022. What helps Henry even more than Jacobs (aside from Henry's multiple 200+ rush yard game and 2000-yard season) is his exposure in the playoffs. If Jacobs can put GB on his back like that and have four more productive seasons, he can make a case.

That 9,783 has him at number 34 all time, approaching rarefied air. 15 to 34 is tightly packed. Another 1,000 yards and he's sitting ahead of Ricky Watters at number 24. One more thousand-yard season (likely, I believe) and he's just behind Thermal Thomas at 17. A third 1,000-yard season (less likely) and he knocks Tony Dorsett out of the top 10.

That 9,783 has him at number 34 all time, approaching rarefied air. 15 to 34 is tightly packed. Another 1,000 yards and he's sitting ahead of Ricky Watters at number 24. One more thousand-yard season (likely, I believe) and he's just behind Thermal Thomas at 17. A third 1,000-yard season (less likely) and he knocks Tony Dorsett out of the top 10.

And his YPA is gonna be way up there compared to a lot of guys ahead of him on the yardage list... which should absolutely account for something.

I think DH only needs about 2,250 yards more for his career and about 6 more Touchdowns, that would put him over 100 touchdowns and 12k yards which I believe would put him only in HoF company at that point. He'd be looking at first or second ballot hall of fame status.

Winning a Super Bowl would pretty much make him a shoe in also at this point. If he ended this year about 1000 yards short over 100 touchdowns but a SB Champion he'd likely be in the HoF if he retired after this season.

I think DH only needs about 2,250 yards more for his career and about 6 more Touchdowns, that would put him over 100 touchdowns and 12k yards which I believe would put him only in HoF company at that point. He'd be looking at first or second ballot hall of fame status.

Winning a Super Bowl would pretty much make him a shoe in also at this point. If he ended this year about 1000 yards short over 100 touchdowns but a SB Champion he'd likely be in the HoF if he retired after this season.
Gore and Peterson are not in, but they are waiting their five years and should be automatics given they are number three and five, respectively.

Back
Top Bottom