| PRO šŸˆ Bama In The NFL - 2024 Season Updates

Iā€™ll say it again, and likely keep saying itā€¦ the Panthers really fucked up by not sitting Bryce Young and letting him learn from the bench. Instead he was put in a no win situation last year and it rolled over to this year. Iā€™ve seen people compare and contrast his situation with Stroudā€™s in Houston. They are not the same, not even close. Itā€™s a horrible comparison. But as it relates to Bryce, Iā€™m afraid the damage has been done. Theyā€™ve derailed his career and also set their own franchise back in the process. All because Tepper wanted to play head coach instead of owner and followed his heart instead of his head.

Iā€™ll say it again, and likely keep saying itā€¦ the Panthers really fucked up by not sitting Bryce Young and letting him learn from the bench. Instead he was put in a no win situation last year and it rolled over to this year. Iā€™ve seen people compare and contrast his situation with Stroudā€™s in Houston. They are not the same, not even close. Itā€™s a horrible comparison. But as it relates to Bryce, Iā€™m afraid the damage has been done. Theyā€™ve derailed his career and also set their own franchise back in the process. All because Tepper wanted to play head coach instead of owner and followed his heart instead of his head.

Young goes to the bench, where he should have been from day 1.

Sorry mean to participate in the thread more. Bryce is in such a no-win situation Carolina. It's far from just the players he's surrounded by. Has anyone seen their scheme? Holy shit it is the most bland and predictable play calling ever. Not to mention when you have no offensive line, there's zero reason to call slow developing downfield plays. Carolina is dumpster fire.

Bryce's confidence is likely shot. Makes me doubt if he'll ever be a decent QB.

Also, I still to this day am upset Mac didn't get drafted by the Niners. Shannahan runs the perfect offense suited for him that is QB friendly and he'd be surrounded by talent. Instead he got stuck with a former DC calling plays on offense, which is still the most mind boggling decision I've seen.

Josh Jacobs put on a show for the Bama fans in Lambeau today... no TD's. but 151 yards on 32 carries.

Brain Robinson had 133 yards on 17 carries (also no TD's).

Jahmyr Gibbs had 84 yards on 13 carries and 22 yards receiving.

Derrick Henry had 84 yards on 18 carries, 12 yards receiving, and 1 TD.
Jacobs actually had two TDs called back due to holding. Then he fumbled at the 1. But for the most part, he looks like his old self. I really hope Jordan Love comes back and plays like he did in the second half of the season. The Packers can make a run to the SB IMO.

Sorry mean to participate in the thread more. Bryce is in such a no-win situation Carolina. It's far from just the players he's surrounded by. Has anyone seen their scheme? Holy shit it is the most bland and predictable play calling ever. Not to mention when you have no offensive line, there's zero reason to call slow developing downfield plays. Carolina is dumpster fire.

Bryce's confidence is likely shot. Makes me doubt if he'll ever be a decent QB.

He can be salvaged, but it's either going to take a change in teams or an overhaul of the situation in Carolina... they took him and put him in there when they had zero help around him and a terrible OL.

He can be salvaged, but it's either going to take a change in teams or an overhaul of the situation in Carolina... they took him and put him in there when they had zero help around him and a terrible OL.
He's just going to have to change teams. I agree with what you said - they absolutely should have let him sit for a while last season to shadow a veteran. The whole Carolina organization is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom