| PRO šŸˆ Bama In The Professional Leagues: NFL, UFL - 2024 / '25

I will tell you, there definition of broke and most of ours is extremely differentā€¦..

I know a few of the guys that were nfl players and are ā€œbrokeā€ now. They live better than most of usā€¦..

I bring you exciting news about a couple we all love!
Former Crimson Tide student-athletes Bradley and Nikki Bozeman are on their way to Los Angeles!
Bradley- the former Bama center who days ago was released by the Carolina Panthers- has agreed to a one-year deal with the Los Angeles Chargers!
The last few weeks have been understandly difficult after they parted ways with the Panthers.
Now the couple is feeling great again, and with daughter Bailey set to arrive in just a few weeks to join brother Brody, the couple is feeling excited and blessed.
Be sure to offer your congratulations to Bradley and Nikki and wish them well on their new adventure!
*Thanks to Nikki for the picture
The University of Alabama Alabama Football Los Angeles Chargers
#ShareTheGoodNews
#BuiltByBama #Bozeman

Rick Karle Good News​

At lunch today if you are missing watching a little football Fox has your fix.

Last seasons USFL and XFL champions play today under the new UFL. The B-ham Stallions and the Arlington team kick off at 1 ET.

Last seasons USFL and XFL champions play today under the new UFL. The B-ham Stallions and the Arlington team kick off at 1 ET.

It on FOX. Also @4ET St Louis Battlehawks vs Michigan Panthers also on FOX.
Bama players, Deonte Brown=B'ham, Chris Owens= Arlington, AJ=St. Louis, Reuben Foster= Michigan.

My mistake.

After less than five minutes of seeing Johnson in a wife-beater shirt ... seeing some bad football with attendance that makes the Miami Hurricanes fans look like rabid followers ...

I'm headed to watch DII basketball.

My mistake.

After less than five minutes of seeing Johnson in a wife-beater shirt ... seeing some bad football with attendance that makes the Miami Hurricanes fans look like rabid followers ...

I'm headed to watch DII basketball.
Dang! I forgot about this! Well the last :10 of the game and B'ham is leading 27-14.

Back
Top Bottom