| FTBL BAMA-GEORGIA PREDICT THE SCORE

yep, their offense is a horse, stafford, moreno, a whole stable of receivers, plus their defense is stingy, one of the best in the nation. I think they score 40-50 some odd points on us and i think we could score more but i just have a feeling jpw and hall are gonna turn into turnover machines.

45-31 is the closest we get.

Bamaman said:
yep, their offense is a horse, stafford, moreno, a whole stable of receivers, plus their defense is stingy, one of the best in the nation. I think they score 40-50 some odd points on us and i think we could score more but i just have a feeling jpw and hall are gonna turn into turnover machines.

I hope that you are one of those guys who thinks that they will always pick wrong, so you're picking the dawgs.

BAMA 39
pups 14

bulldog-with-headache-cleaned-up.jpg

psychojoe said:
Bamaman said:

I hope that you are one of those guys who thinks that they will always pick wrong, so you're picking the dawgs.

Nah he was a corndog.

Back
Top Bottom