| FTBL Bama- Clemson In Atlanta in '08?

Call me crazy, but I remember reading something a few months back about an annual SEC/ACC showdown game to be played in the Ga. Dome every year.Seems like it said the first game played would be Bama vs Duke. Bama vs Clemson does sound like a much better match up.

I'd love to see this happen.

Also, as BamaBuck said, I read something earlier this year about there being talks between the SEC and the ACC about having an anual match up. Every team in the SEC would play an ACC team sometime during the year, and they were trying to work it out to get this done during the 1st 2 or 3 weeks of the season.

BamaBuck said:
Call me crazy, but I remember reading something a few months back about an annual SEC/ACC showdown game to be played in the Ga. Dome every year.Seems like it said the first game played would be Bama vs Duke. Bama vs Clemson does sound like a much better match up.

I don't know the last time Bama and Duke played it was a good match up with a scare. J/K I do not foresee that happening again. Bama Clemson would be a great game that I would love to see.

I love that matchup, big time. Any SEC-ACC matchup is welcome. Fans are close to get to the games, recruiting and the two Southern conferences going at it. If its neutral, 50-50 split. I'de fly up for that in a second.

Bama vs. Clemson in the GA Dome would be awesome with the 50/50 ticket split. How about the chance to beat Papa Bowden in 07 and Tommy in 08? Don't get me wrong I like and the respect the Bowden's except Terry "Smurf" Bowden.

RTR!

Yeah, I remember Clemson really sucked until Ole Charlie Pell got there an opened up the wallet...then Danny Ford kept it going for a while beating Nebraska for the NC in the early 80s.

gnl1958 said:
Yeah, I remember Clemson really sucked until Ole Charlie Pell got there an opened up the wallet...then Danny Ford kept it going for a while beating Nebraska for the NC in the early 80s.

Clemson wasn't totally horrible. Frank Howard was 165-118-12 at Clemson. Hootie Ingram & Red Parker stunk for the seven years before Pell go there though.

Back
Top Bottom