| FTBL Auburn’s Elite? Only Goodman could posit such a statement in 2022.

Davestwin

Leave it to wittle Joey to attempt to lift the spirits of the tigger faithful. Take time to read this column as it epitomizes his “journalistic” integrity. And it’ll make you laugh. He not only claims they’re elite … he claims the only difference between the barn and Bama is Saban! I’ll give him one thing … he’s a loyal propagandist for tiggerville.

I read it. It's a sad spraying of random stats to serve his narrative. If he were an actual analyst, I'd kick him before his probationary period expired. Most columnists, and reporters for that measure, lack the ability and reason to understand the facts at their feet. They start with the conclusion and will snippets to create an amalgam to make their conclusion seem sane. Most fail.

What’s so interesting about this article is Goodman is so naive he doesn’t even know what the real problem is with the barn. Hey Goodman time for a little education. The problem with Auburn is “Yellow Wood” and his booster buddies. If they can’t control the program it doesn’t matter who the coach is. They are more interested in having power than wins.

What’s so interesting about this article is Goodman is so naive he doesn’t even know what the real problem is with the barn. Hey Goodman time for a little education. The problem with Auburn is “Yellow Wood” and his booster buddies. If they can’t control the program it doesn’t matter who the coach is. They are more interested in having power than wins.

That's why I keep buying "Yella wuud" every time I need it. Nothing like funding your rivals own self absorbment/destruction.

Back
Top Bottom