| FTBL Auburn tickets---how much would you pay?

How much would you pay for a ticket to the Auburn game?

• $200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $300

• $400

• $500

• Over $500

• Total voters
I think the lowest I have payed was $4 and the most was $150 for a pair, 2002 Auburn game (lower bowl too).
I waited outside the team tunnel to get a refund from Fran, but he didn't show.

I didn't give a # b/c it completely depends on how much disposable income I have floating around coupled w/ the NC significance of the game.

Seeing how I have a family to consider more I cannot be as flippant about going. This not to be brash to those who'd pay more b/c you may have the means more so than I & you may have a spouse who'd be more understanding. I, my friends, do not have a sympathetic ear to convince.

Denny Chimes said:
I've got four together, 40 yd line I'd let go for an even $50K. PM for payment instructions.

Here I am at work just minding my business when I read something like this :shock: !!!! For a second there I thought I read just $50 (no K at the end) ;br & I'm like HOLY Shnitzle!!! I'm thinking I can't PM fast enough. But NOOOOO!!!! I then had this feeling.. You know the feeling, like when you were a kid & your parents find out about the Report Card, like being kicked in the cajones!! You can't breath & you're about to throw up.

Well that is what I felt when I realized there was a K at the end of the $50... ;pu :(

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Denny Chimes said:
I've got four together, 40 yd line I'd let go for an even $50K. PM for payment instructions.

Here I am at work just minding my business when I read something like this :shock: !!!! For a second there I thought I read just $50 (no K at the end) ;br & I'm like HOLY Shnitzle!!! I'm thinking I can't PM fast enough. But NOOOOO!!!! I then had this feeling.. You know the feeling, like when you were a kid & your parents find out about the Report Card, like being kicked in the cajones!! You can't breath & you're about to throw up.

Well that is what I felt when I realized there was a K at the end of the $50... ;pu :(

:lol: :lol: Classic. Don't you hate it when they kid around :evil: . Great Comedy though.

Back
Top Bottom