| FTBL Athlon Mag

I see it as just another sign that tells us that 1) we have lost some respect in the eyes of the nation, and 2) that we have not arrived. Both, I think, we already know.

No one argues our potential...numerous source have us on Sleeper watch lists. Once we win, and we all see that happening real soon here, then we will begin to be ranked higher in pre-season polls.

LBS said:
I see it as just another sign that tells us that 1) we have lost some respect in the eyes of the nation, and 2) that we have not arrived. Both, I think, we already know.

No one argues our potential...numerous source have us on Sleeper watch lists. Once we win, and we all see that happening real soon here, then we will begin to be ranked higher in pre-season polls.

And then all the "experts" will say "I told you all Saban was a good hire for Alabama". Oh wait they all said CNS was a evil man for leaving Miami :roll:

I can't remember which poll it was; but it wasn't AP, it was one of the other polls, but they have Georgia NO.1, USC NO.2, Ohio St. NO.3, Oklahoma NO.4, I think Barners were 13 or 14, Bama 20, and Tennessee NO.24. I saw it on Fox 6 sports a few nights ago.

What exactly have we done to be placed in the top 25? I do not feel we deserve a top 25 listing. The barn is listed too high with some of the players they lost.

Back
Top Bottom