| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Assassin's Creed The Movie

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....

My grandson is very good player in these games. It also helps in his history too. It shows how people really died in history. It starts on Dec 21st. Go watch the clip when he talks to the lady my grandson pump his hand and said it Assassin"s Creed, then it show the emblem. That was all it took, he asks me can we come see it.

Just got back from seeing this in 3D. Not a grand epic but some pretty good escapism. I actually kinda enjoyed it. Never played the games before but they always did intrigue me.I had to look up the franchise as I was confused why each game seems to take place during a different war/era.

Just got back from seeing this in 3D. Not a grand epic but some pretty good escapism. I actually kinda enjoyed it. Never played the games before but they always did intrigue me.I had to look up the franchise as I was confused why each game seems to take place during a different war/era.
Believe this, it help my grandson in his homework in history. Now he is a home school kid too. Like I said before, I think I have brought all the game for him. He want to see this before, the Star War movie.

Back
Top Bottom