| GAME THREAD Army / Navy. You'll watch this game if you love America.

And then there's...I do have two cousin's who both spent 20 years on Navy boats. I still don't understand how someone could spend 6 months underwater. I have to have a window open almost all the time...

What percentage of your body is made of water?
What percentage of the earth if made of water?

You are rooting against ...God?
Then this will be the only time I will be against GOD!
I have a nephew that retired from the USN! His son, when the right route and became and officer in the USA.
Terry, did you know that most of the Men and Women that go to the Naval Academy come out as Marines since 2014 about 46%. Still, the Marines are the little brothers of the Navy!

If youā€™ve never been to an Army-Navy game, put it on your bucket list. My dad served in the Navy during WWII. In 1945 he entered West Point and served until 1978. His career took us all over the US and Europe. One thing I learned is that nobody played Navy as a kid.

IMG_0048.jpeg

And then there's...I do have two cousin's who both spent 20 years on Navy boats. I still don't understand how someone could spend 6 months underwater. I have to have a window open almost all the time...
That's the pitch my recruiter used trying to get me to go nuke. 180 days under the ice he said.. told him I was interested in Thailand not underwater with an all male crew

Back
Top Bottom