| FTBL Arkansas WR out possibly for Bama game

shiloh

Verified Member
AP reported that lanky Markus Monk is out for 4-6 weeks with a knee injury. We play them Sept. 15th. I certainly don't wish the man ill-will. But, I would rather see him on the sideline as he holds quite a few Razorback records. Best wishes to him.

shiloh said:
AP reported that lanky Markus Monk is out for 4-6 weeks with a knee injury. We play them Sept. 15th. I certainly don't wish the man ill-will. But, I would rather see him on the sideline as he holds quite a few Razorback records. Best wishes to him.

Ditto that sentiment. Hope he has a full recovery, but McFadden will be plenty to control without any help from the passing game.

i sure hate to hear about injuries to the young men who do battle every saturday. i hate to hear it more about our guys, but it's crappy just the same when it happens to anyone.

with all these injuries we keep hearing/reading about, i truly hope BAMA doesn't suffer any major injuries (or any injuries for that matter) that would greatly hinder us this season.

True I hate to hear about a young man getting injured. The good news is he will be back in 4-6 weeks.

I don't think he would have been used as much as he was last year anyway. They are going to rely heavily on the run this year with good reason seeing the backs they have this year. They are going to be very dangerous and will be a huge test for our young defense early in the year, but I think we will pull off a close one at home.

Just a side note has anyone heard how their tight end is I heard he got hurt too?

tidenumber1 said:
True I hate to hear about a young man getting injured. The good news is he will be back in 4-6 weeks.

I don't think he would have been used as much as he was last year anyway. They are going to rely heavily on the run this year with good reason seeing the backs they have this year. They are going to be very dangerous and will be a huge test for our young defense early in the year, but I think we will pull off a close one at home.

That's one game I can't wait for. I was there the last time that they came to Tuscaloosa and it led to me almost pulling out what was left of my hair, but it's always exciting when we play them.

tidenumber1 said:

Just a side note has anyone heard how their tight end is I heard he got hurt too?
look at my post above

I just know that with Monk in it makes Macfadden and Jones much better. It helps when you can bring a safety up to help with the run against Arkansas. With Monk in the game this is hard to do.

Back
Top Bottom