| OT Arizona Cardinals’ new State Farm Stadium food lineup includes cotton candy burrito

Omg. How could anyone eat such.
Did you ever see the HBO series, Oz? I think it was HBO. I may have the wrong show here.

I remember seeing a scene where there were four inmates in jail, all of them combining their commissary sweets. About every thing you can think of, pounded together, to make this one large "cake" of sweets. Hell, it makes me shiver thinking about it this morning.

There are a few rules in life. One. You only eat nachos at sporting events, occasionally, if you want to be a rebel, you'll order a dog. Two. Water, or beer. And the water is just a chaser for the mini-bottles. :devilish:

Did you ever see the HBO series, Oz? I think it was HBO. I may have the wrong show here.

I remember seeing a scene where there were four inmates in jail, all of them combining their commissary sweets. About every thing you can think of, pounded together, to make this one large "cake" of sweets. Hell, it makes me shiver thinking about it this morning.

There are a few rules in life. One. You only eat nachos at sporting events, occasionally, if you want to be a rebel, you'll order a dog. Two. Water, or beer. And the water is just a chaser for the mini-bottles. :devilish:

Not ever have seen. Have showtime/ tmc ..instead

Anyway. Stadium foods....
"Rules in life". The money people spend on stadium food... when i see ...someone loaded down. Nacheos. Peanuts...beers... i think. One game a year people...

Would be a good topic here.... i get the free water....💦. Have gotten a dog before but eat before i goin...and never a soft drink/beer ...yet... drink 1 be 3 trips toBR...only reason

After near 200 games ( at BD) I go to watch football game....get in at KO....or near..

Not ever have seen. Have showtime/ tmc ..instead
It's a weird, but good series. NSFW things.
Anyway. Stadium foods....
"Rules in life". The money people spend on stadium food... when i see ...someone loaded down. Nacheos. Peanuts...beers... i think. One game a year people...
Wow. Another situation where we are in the same boat.

This is a fact in life. Nacho's, with jalapeno peppers, at a hockey game. Yeah.

I'll eat a dog at a baseball game. Rarely. Between Charleston Southern, College of Charleston, and the Charleston Riverdogs? While I don't watch the entire game at times, I think I attended 40+ last year. One hot dog.

You have me thinking again. HUGE mistake. What about a Sonic in BDS...I'd get a corn dog.

It's a weird, but good series. NSFW things.

Wow. Another situation where we are in the same boat.

This is a fact in life. Nacho's, with jalapeno peppers, at a hockey game. Yeah.

I'll eat a dog at a baseball game. Rarely. Between Charleston Southern, College of Charleston, and the Charleston Riverdogs? While I don't watch the entire game at times, I think I attended 40+ last year. One hot dog.

You have me thinking again. HUGE mistake. What about a Sonic in BDS...I'd get a corn dog.
Corn dog n tater tots.

We use to sit near concession that had sausage dogs. With onions. Peppers.
Change seating. Changed concessions...
The sausage dogs were really good. Something different. That i couldn't get elsewhere.

But with a sonic....ummm. Corn dog n tater tots..i would get that

When we went to....Hawaii for game....at H....they had ....boiled peanuts ....in concessions..hell yeah i got that...who would have thought that

@
Corn dog n tater tots.

We use to sit near concession that had sausage dogs. With onions. Peppers.
Change seating. Changed concessions...
The sausage dogs were really good. Something different. That i couldn't get elsewhere.

But with a sonic....ummm. Corn dog n tater tots..i would get that

When we went to....Hawaii for game....at H....they had ....boiled peanuts ....in concessions..hell yeah i got that...who would have thought that
Reminded me. Here's one of those things I remember bits and pieces of...just because, I was goofing off.

The azalea's were blooming. That's BIG in Summerville. I was at the farmer's market to buy blueberry jam. Cuda was there just walking around and sent me this link.

It's just funny. But. It does tell a story about a hot dog.

Everyone knows I enjoy food... but I rarely eat at sporting events, especially college games... unless I'm in a premium area (if I'm in a premium area, all bets are off). I'll eat before I go, or after I leave. If it's a baseball game, I'll usually get a drink, especially if it's hot. Very rare that I visit a concession stand at Bryant-Denny, Coleman, or The Joe for food. I can only think of once in the last 4 years that I got food at a BD, and that was only because a good friend with TPD was working the section and when he took his break at half to grab a bite, I went with him so we could visit for a bit. And the jumbo hotdog that afternoon was terrible... tasted like it had been boiled in crab boil and mop water. If I go to a MLB game, I'll usually grab a hotdog or some specialty that's available in that city, but nothing ridiculous like a 3 foot hotdog covered with chili, cheese, and fritos. Had some fish tacos at a Padres game, brisket nachos in Houston for instance. I'll do something like that, especially if there's a place to eat it real quick without having to take it back to your seat. But something like a cotton candy burrito? Zero chance.

Everyone knows I enjoy food... but I rarely eat at sporting events, especially college games... unless I'm in a premium area (if I'm in a premium area, all bets are off). I'll eat before I go, or after I leave. If it's a baseball game, I'll usually get a drink, especially if it's hot. Very rare that I visit a concession stand at Bryant-Denny, Coleman, or The Joe for food. I can only think of once in the last 4 years that I got food at a BD, and that was only because a good friend with TPD was working the section and when he took his break at half to grab a bite, I went with him so we could visit for a bit. And the jumbo hotdog that afternoon was terrible... tasted like it had been boiled in crab boil and mop water. If I go to a MLB game, I'll usually grab a hotdog or some specialty that's available in that city, but nothing ridiculous like a 3 foot hotdog covered with chili, cheese, and fritos. Had some fish tacos at a Padres game, brisket nachos in Houston for instance. I'll do something like that, especially if there's a place to eat it real quick without having to take it back to your seat. But something like a cotton candy burrito? Zero chance.

Got popcorn one time at BD.....
Tasted like popped in " Ears "era...and used as packing....later
gave to kids around me...they wouldnt eat it...
And nicely priced at like 6-7 dollars...

When things cool off....we take in...MnMs...or/& pistachios ...my overpriced tickets are contribution enough....

But they do have free water....all around stadium....

Back
Top Bottom