| FTBL Applewhite Named Offensive Coordinator of the Week

A lot of awards is coming to the Bama team and the staffs. It seem this team is getting something each week. And the staff too. I don't remember the last time we have gotten so many awards in eight game.

It's great we are receiving all these awards.

Does anyone else feel we should be a little higher ion the rankings then 24th? Maybe it's just me.

How is Ga. still ahead of us? :?

bamadezz said:

Does anyone else feel we should be a little higher ion the rankings then 24th? Maybe it's just me.

Ga being ahead of us does not really bother me (though I think we have improved a lot and would beat them if we played again), but Michigan should not even smell the top 25 after losing to a D1AA team and getting blown out by a good but mortal Oregon team in game 2. Some folks around here may scream that I am a conspiracy theorist, but so be it...it is evidence of northern Bias imo.

Big_Fan said:
bamadezz said:

Ga being ahead of us does not really bother me (though I think we have improved a lot and would beat them if we played again), but Michigan should not even smell the top 25 after losing to a D1AA team and getting blown out by a good but mortal Oregon team in game 2. Some folks around here may scream that I am a conspiracy theorist, but so be it...it is evidence of northern Bias imo.

I do almost agree with you, Big_Fan, though I'm not so sure Georgia deserves that ranking after what Tennessee did to them.

Throw in the East & West Coast voters along with the Northern bias. Not for sure if you were referring to just the Big 10 when you said "northern" or also including the Big East.

You do know that Michigan is gonna beat Ohio State, don't you? In fact, they may not lose another regular season game. They've seemed to have righted the ship.

Back
Top Bottom