| FTBL Anyone ever seen the poem that the"Bear" had on

That's the one. Thank you. Sorry Chopper, when I log-on, I go right to the forum. I'd guess that most others do the same. I go directly to crimsontusks.com. Is that bad?

That poem is awesome. It really inspires me. I had never heard it in his own voice. I'm glad we have it displayed so that everyone can hear it. RTR!!!

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
That's the one. Thank you. Sorry Chopper, when I log-on, I go right to the forum. I'd guess that most others do the same. I go directly to crimsontusks.com. Is that bad?

That poem is awesome. It really inspires me. I had never heard it in his own voice. I'm glad we have it displayed so that everyone can hear it. RTR!!!

The Bryant Museum Gift Shop used to sell frameable copies of that poem. I bought one many years ago but don't know if they still are available.

I'm guilty too...I go straight to crimsontusks.com. :oops:

What ever happened to that Callaway guy that did that picture on the front page?

As crazy as it is, I found this site through Crimnsontusks.com and I've never been to the Rolltidebama.com page. My apologies. Problem fixed.

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:

It's not bad per sey. You're option. The only thing is there is always a lot of info on our front page so when you go straight to the forums you may be missing that info.

Back
Top Bottom