| FTBL Anybody watching the LSU--FU game?

As much maligned as their hatred is for us, I still will pull for LSU to win. I just want them to be able to beat the stank out of USC in the MNC. Unless of course we are able to derail them ourselves. :D

rammerjammer said:
As much maligned as their hatred is for us, I still will pull for LSU to win. I just want them to be able to beat the stank out of USC in the MNC. Unless of course we are able to derail them ourselves. :D

I can not find it on myself to pull for them. I hate there coach (Miles) too much. Alos, loosing to Florida will make them even to us (in the SEC west).

It's generally the students that yell crap like that. I had LSU season tix for several years and the only problems came from the young'uns.

Gators are giving 'em all they can handle. 17-7, UF.

If Tebow wouldn't have made gestures to the crowd to elicit a response, I don't think the chant would have ever started but he did.

That behavior is not so endearing to the "great" Tim Tebow. If he dishes it out, he should take it.

Well just great. Where was this Florida team last week? :roll: The one time I actually wanted to see the Tebow taunt and all the kissing was last week.

GoodScotch said:
Supergenius said:
LSU is trash, pure and simple. I heard the chant and laughed. Screw them! I took the gators and the points.

Maybe we should have thrown a bunch of alcohal bottles at him.

RTR

Well if Tebow would of scored on the last drive...the whole field would of been covered. :wink:

bamafan4ever said:
If Tebow wouldn't have made gestures to the crowd to elicit a response, I don't think the chant would have ever started but he did.

That behavior is not so endearing to the "great" Tim Tebow. If he dishes it out, he should take it.

They started that chant BEFORE the game...thus the response by Tebow every time he scored. His response was completely understandable.

Pesonally, I would have given them the one-finger salute every time I scored.

Back
Top Bottom