anybody have a Snap-on tool connection?

planomateo

I'm looking to buy a toolbox. - the KRSC46, been looking for a used one but haven't run across one yet.

KRSC46A_v2.jpg

Yeah, I'm trying to stay in the $1000 range. I'd prefer not to buy a $300-$400 Chinese knock off....as the Snap-On will hold its value for future resale if needed.

I've been searching CL and eBay for these for a few weeks now, not really finding much from Austin up to Oklahoma City (all within 3 hour drive of me)

I've got a call into a dealer to see if he has any scratch and dents he wants to get rid of...highly unlikely but doesn't hurt to ask.

Yeah, I'm trying to stay in the $1000 range. I'd prefer not to buy a $300-$400 Chinese knock off....as the Snap-On will hold its value for future resale if needed.

I've been searching CL and eBay for these for a few weeks now, not really finding much from Austin up to Oklahoma City (all within 3 hour drive of me)

I've got a call into a dealer to see if he has any scratch and dents he wants to get rid of...highly unlikely but doesn't hurt to ask.
An estate sale might be the best approach if you're patient. estatesales.net is a busy site that I used to frequent when we were furnishing our lake house. You may have a shot at a box at a local estate sale, no photos yet: http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/TX/Arlington/76013/664587?highlight=snap-on

Happy hunting.

I think you need to look into Proto , i have 2 Proto toolbox's and they are as good as anybody's out there including Snap On and their tools are great as well.

Back
Top Bottom