| OT ⚽ Any other Premier League fans here?

On a purely selfish note, I kinda hated to see Gallagher score. I've been haggling trying to get him in my fantasy football league and that won't help my case that the other guy should get rid of him. ;)

Doesn't Wrexham play Man U in SoCal later this summer also? Wonder if this is a publicity thing or a way to show the roster that they need to improve if they wanna make their dream of the premier league come true.

Doesn't Wrexham play Man U in SoCal later this summer also? Wonder if this is a publicity thing or a way to show the roster that they need to improve if they wanna make their dream of the premier league come true.
Yep, San Diego. Total publicity tour. Makes sense. They more revenue they can generate the better chance they stand of staying on the right side of FFP.

There's no one on the roster that could play in the Premier League. Maybe Mullin and couple more could be bench players, but that roster will have to completely turn over at least once, if not twice, for them to make it to the Premier League. It would not be unheard of for them to earn a second straight promotion to League One, though. At that point, they'll need to replace about half the squad.

Yep, San Diego. Total publicity tour. Makes sense. They more revenue they can generate the better chance they stand of staying on the right side of FFP.

There's no one on the roster that could play in the Premier League. Maybe Mullin and couple more could be bench players, but that roster will have to completely turn over at least once, if not twice, for them to make it to the Premier League. It would not be unheard of for them to earn a second straight promotion to League One, though. At that point, they'll need to replace about half the squad.

He's the only one who stood out to me as well. Then again I can only see him on a team like Leicester (oh, wait...) or Nottingham.

Back
Top Bottom