| FTBL Andy Griffith----What it Was, Was Football

AG is the greatest story teller ever!! I love his rendition of Romeo and Juliet!

BTW Brad Paisley and Andy Griffith have a video out to Paisleys song "Waitin' on a Woman" and it is pretty dang good.

rammerjammer said:
AG is the greatest story teller ever!! I love his rendition of Romeo and Juliet!

"Romeo, Romeo, where fore art thou, Romeo?

"I'm rat'chere." :lol:

I was just a kid when this stuff came out. Good stuff.

rammerjammer said:

BTW Brad Paisley and Andy Griffith have a video out to Paisleys song "Waitin' on a Woman" and it is pretty dang good.

For those interested:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvKgnkIN8C8[/youtube]

ghice said:
rammerjammer said:

For those interested:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvKgnkIN8C8[/youtube]

If I was Brad, I'd wait on his wife too. She's an underrated hottie.

To avoid an egregious pic foul...

280t5hg.jpg

CrimsonPirate said:
rammerjammer said:

His version of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra is very good also.

My soon to be ninety year old mom has this on vinyl. It is a treasure of hers and I imagine would fetch a good bit today from a collector.

CrimsonPirate said:
rammerjammer said:

CP, if you was a kid, then that makes Andy Griffith what, like 120 years old? :lol:

JK

AFF said:
CrimsonPirate said:
rammerjammer said:

CP, if you was a kid, then that makes Andy Griffith what, like 120 years old? :lol:

JK

Nah, just 115. :shock:

For all of you AG fans: Rent a movie called "Daddy and Them" written by Billy Bob Thorton. Unbelieveably funny - a little dirty on the language side - but if you were raised in the deep south... your sides will split. Very intelligent.

Back
Top Bottom