| FTBL Allstate Playoff Predictor: Chances to send a team to the college football playoffs.

Hypothetical:

A one loss LSU team (loss to Bama in the regular season.)
A one loss UGA team (loss to Bama in the SECCG.)

Two questions:
1) Who gets in?
2) Who would you rather see in?

Hypothetical:

Two questions:
1) Who gets in?
2) Who would you rather see in?

I'd like to see LSU. I feel like they are a more gritty team. Just look at them, they look like the hair of the dog.

Plus I would love nothing more than to hear the Dawgs bitch even more. They take a step back once Fromm leaves, so this opens up another couple of years of "next year is our year".

Hypothetical:

A one loss Clemson (Loss to someone in the schedule)

Who battles for the spot in playoff?

Hypothetical:

Which team loses last? Losing late in the season hurts more than losing early. If so, that would put UGA on the outside looking in.

Hypothetical:

I think Clemson gets in regardless of one loss, unless there are four power 5 undefeated teams. They are going to start getting the benefit of the doubt like us. Winning Natty's allows for that.

The SEC will get at least one (if not two) of the following: Bama, UGa, Lsu.
The ACC should be 100% now. There is nobody left for Clemson to play so they are essentially a lock.
The Big12 probably is in, Oklahoma looks like their rep.
If (big if) the SEC only gets one..... Big10 gets one of (ohio State, Wisconsin, .... michigan...)

Depends on who LSU lost to. Same thing happened with Alabama and the rematch with LSU in the NC game.
In my earlier scenario, it would have been to the #1 or #2 team in the nation: Bama.

I'd think they'd carry a better resume especially if we're looking at Notre Dame as a one loss team. I don't believe ND would be in the top four, but certainly would be a top 10 team with only a loss to UGA.

Back
Top Bottom