| FTBL All American Vs. All American

G

Does anyone think that Bama will move Andre Smith to take on Glenn dorsey? Which I see as battle of the Titans! Or will LSU move him to get away from Smith?

If not who will have to block the beast in the middle? Will Cadwell be back?

Or will Big D even play?

GoodScotch said:
I would love to see it. Hopefully, Glen can go with a sprained MCL.

After watching "the video" I'm glad Dorsey is OK. I'm just wondering Scotch what's the word in Tiger country. Will Big D play? What's the odds? Also, can he damage his knee more by playing.

I think Smith and Dorsey would be a great match up. Althought I can't see the Oline coach moving Smith to take on Big D.

As an LSU fan is it worth having him out there? IMO want hurt my feelings if he's not. :D Not not to that say LSU doesn't have the talant to fill in the spot.

Whether he plays or not...he will not be 100% it would seem. Not that we should be happy about that, but it certainly helps.

GoodScotch said:
I would love to see it. Hopefully, Glen can go with a sprained MCL.

Glen's had a rough time of it but he's a trooper. GS, just out of curiosity, what do you think about Dorsey being at LSU this year in the first place?

I ask because (1) I don't keep up with LSU and don't know all the stuff you do regarding him and his situation, and (2) I found a VERY inflammatory link posted on TexAgs.cm of all places, regarding his coming back to LSU this year.

Basically the article in summation was that Dorsey was a top 5-10 pick who the LSU coaches talked into coming back to help them and not help himself. The article goes under the premise that his injuries were not severe enough to keep him out of the draft or out of the top 10 but LSU coaches played on this to get him to come back and improve his draft status.

Like I said, I have no idea on this. I'm not baiting you at all, but am just curious to get an LSU fan's take on that. I'm not sure who the writer of the article was, and like I mentioned, I saw it in passing on TexAgs.com.

The article was re-linked and originally written in February. What's up there GoodScotch?

Optimus said:
Does anyone think that Bama will move Andre Smith to take on Glenn dorsey? Which I see as battle of the Titans! Or will LSU move him to get away from Smith?

Or will Big D even play?
Really not much you can do from the offensive side of the ball about Dorsey but block him with whoever he lines up against. Remember, Dorsey can move all he wants, but Smith has to stay once he's set. I expect LSU to put him where he'll do the most damage, and that won't be over Smith.

bamaupsman said:
Optimus said:

Or will Big D even play?
Really not much you can do from the offensive side of the ball about Dorsey but block him with whoever he lines up against. Remember, Dorsey can move all he wants, but Smith has to stay once he's set. I expect LSU to put him where he'll do the most damage, and that won't be over Smith.

Ditto.

My point is with Big D being "HURT". Will he play and if so want it be great to see these two gaints go at it. If they line up from each other.

Any LSU fans know how Dorsey is doing?

i consider this the Quentin Groves thing, there is no way Auburn will play Groves head up with Smith much and i think its the exact same way with LSU and Dorsey. are they scared? hell no, but its ignorant to play ur best player against the other teams best player and have them stalemate the whole game. im sure we might see them head up a few times but i highly doubt it will be very much. imo he'll play and yes it would be a great battle between them two. hopefully Caldwell will be back and if so he might play the other tackle (since they have been practicing him there) and then Dorsey would just have to pick his poison against our two best linemen.

Back
Top Bottom