| FTBL Alabama vs Florida Talent

BamaFan334

Interesting...

Florida offensive tackle Damieon George did not mince words when comparing the talent levels of his current and former teams. According to Nick de la Torre of GatorsOnline, George recently said that the talent level is the same at Florida as it is at Alabama.

That is quite a bold statement considering the fact that the Gators have finished 6-7 in each of the last two seasons. George comparing the talent levels of both programs could be used as ‘rat poison,’ or bulletin board material, for the Alabama football program in 2023.

George spent the past three seasons at Alabama before transferring to Florida during the offseason. He played in 17 games with 12 of them coming during his sophomore season in 2021. George made a total of three starts at right tackle for the Crimson Tide.

Florida and Alabama will not face each other for at least the next two seasons. If that were to happen, George would be a fifth-year senior if he elects to stay in Gainesville until then.

This kind of thing doesn't even raise my eyebrows. First, he's just a kid, and he has tunnel vision. Second, of course he's going to promote the team that he is currently on. Nearly all of them do that. Third, every single observable metric says he's wrong, so it doesn't really matter. I recently saw some headline where a former Bama player who is currently in the NFL said that Bama did not prepare him for the NFL. Again, there are plenty of examples to prove him wrong, so I really don't care what he says.

This kind of thing doesn't even raise my eyebrows. First, he's just a kid, and he has tunnel vision. Second, of course he's going to promote the team that he is currently on. Nearly all of them do that. Third, every single observable metric says he's wrong, so it doesn't really matter. I recently saw some headline where a former Bama player who is currently in the NFL said that Bama did not prepare him for the NFL. Again, there are plenty of examples to prove him wrong, so I really don't care what he says.
who

Anyone know why he left?
Sir... You had to ask? C'mon. It was very obvious....
2022 depth chart:
Left tackle: Tyler Steen, Amari Kight

Left guard: Kendall Randolph, Javion Cohen

Center: Darrian Dalcourt, Seth McLaughlin

Right guard: Emil Ekiyor Jr., Tyler Booker

Right tackle: JC Latham, Damieon George Jr.

Where was George Jr going to start on that line?

Sir... You had to ask? C'mon. It was very obvious....
2022 depth chart:
Left tackle: Tyler Steen, Amari Kight

Left guard: Kendall Randolph, Javion Cohen

Center: Darrian Dalcourt, Seth McLaughlin

Right guard: Emil Ekiyor Jr., Tyler Booker

Right tackle: JC Latham, Damieon George Jr.

Where was George Jr going to start on that line?
I had to ask! I'm guessing he didn't want to put in the extra practice to beat anyone of those guys./

Back
Top Bottom