| GAME THREAD 🏈 Alabama vs Auburn 🏈 ~ 2:30 CT on CBS TV

How did we go to auburn in 2001 and 2011 and win handily from start to finish? Why did the Jordan Hare voodoo not get us those times? What was different? It's gotten us every other time in one way or another, even when we've won

@TerryP
@Brandon Van de Graaff

I honestly didn't see an injury to any of our #2s but looked like Maclellan was in a boot. Maybe I'm wrong but just at the beginning of this facebook video I can see the guy but I'm bad with faces

View attachment 26257

Haven't heard anything on it, but a boot doesn't always equal terrible news. They'll throw a boot on a guy for damn near anything... so hopefully it's nothing too bad. Saban will surely be asked about it on Sunday though if he doesn't bring it up first.

How did we go to auburn in 2001 and 2011 and win handily from start to finish? Why did the Jordan Hare voodoo not get us those times? What was different? It's gotten us every other time in one way or another, even when we've won
I think the voodoo crap is a mental thing. I think it comes down to the Barner players just play harder in this game and for whatever reason we do not. We certaintly do not seem to get the calls in JH. My biggest dissapointment in this specific game was our Defenses inability to stop the run. That does not bode well for next week but I have watched football long enough to know you can't take one game and assume the outcome in the next game. I will say we will have to play much better otherwise we will get hammered.

Wow!!! That ballgame was UNREAL!!! Never have I seen a game with so many momentum swinging plays!! Officiating was shitty and often the plays went against us in that shit stain of a stadium! I have yet to understand how you can have a WR in motion, then shift two TEs while said WR is still moving and the damn penalty be against the defense!!! Those 3 points definitely were attributed to the Zebras!!

Even if we beat Georgia, we’re not in.
Not necessarily, but we do need:
  1. Washington to beat Oregon. I don't think Bama is helped if Oregon wins, resulting in two 1-loss PAC12 teams both ranked above us.
  2. Oklahoma St to beat Texas.
  3. Iowa to beat Michigan.
  4. Louisville to beat FSU.
  5. And we have to beat the two-time defending national champions and best team in the country.
Obviously #5 is non-negotiable, but we probably don't need all of 1-4. But we probably need to get 3 out of the first 4 results.

Back
Top Bottom