| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Alabama Rolls Over Kentucky: 78-52

From a friend's fb page:

Nick Saban's Salary: 9+ million, and the best recruiting classes.
6 natty's in 15 seasons. Goes 11-2 for his "worse" season of coaching (according to Finebaum)

John Calipari's Salary: 9+ million, and best recruiting classes.
1 Natty in 13 seasons. Yet to post a Q1 win this season.

From a friend's fb page:

Nick Saban's Salary: 9+ million, and the best recruiting classes.
6 natty's in 15 seasons. Goes 11-2 for his "worse" season of coaching (according to Finebaum)

John Calipari's Salary: 9+ million, and best recruiting classes.
1 Natty in 13 seasons. Yet to post a Q1 win this season.
Yeah it is crazy to say but we definetly under appreciate what CNS has done. It is an incredible run when you see it spelled out like this. Oh and all of UGA's success should be contributed to him also at least the prerequesite training he provided Smart that has enabled him to have success.

2023 time to put puppy dogs and Viles back in their place and Bama back into their rightful place.

Quinerly had zero for the 2nd game in a row... sure seems like he's back physically and mentally now.
Last week CNO mentioned feeling Q was getting his "swagger" back. When I heard it I thought, "Swagger? Meh. I've seen more confidence." That's just Oats and me using different slang, right? Now, after Q got T'ed up yesterday? Again, I thought "Swagger? Meh. He is 'feelin' it' this afternoon." That's still a confidence thing, right? (After 'Zaga I mentioned I thought his timing was still a hair off...still lean that way as to his earlier issues.)

HOWEVER...all that BS said, when he hit this one? "That's Q of '20."

Last week CNO mentioned feeling Q was getting his "swagger" back. When I heard it I thought, "Swagger? Meh. I've seen more confidence." That's just Oats and me using different slang, right? Now, after Q got T'ed up yesterday? Again, I thought "Swagger? Meh. He is 'feelin' it' this afternoon." That's still a confidence thing, right? (After 'Zaga I mentioned I thought his timing was still a hair off...still lean that way as to his earlier issues.)

HOWEVER...all that BS said, when he hit this one? "That's Q of '20."

It is good to see him playing better. Cutting down on the turnovers and starting to hit shots is great to see. His expereience mixed in with these young guns and spears is making this team a hand full.

I unfortunately missed the game due to drill, but glad we kicked their ass. Now for them to turn right around and make a big trip to Arkansas.

Btw LSU next week is pretty much a sellout. Less than 20 tickets available.

No doubt tis is an impressive win by our men's basketball team. The thing that I am interested in seeing is the intensity and focus we have with our next game. This was a big, emotional win. We will see how they play Wednesday night against the Hogs in Fayetteville.

No doubt tis is an impressive win by our men's basketball team. The thing that I am interested in seeing is the intensity and focus we have with our next game. This was a big, emotional win. We will see how they play Wednesday night against the Hogs in Fayetteville.
Yep this will be a real test of their maturty. Next game after a big win where you dominated against a blue blood. Everyone is telling you how great you. Then go on the road to a team that is like a wounded dog. If they pull this off it will be huge accomplishment.

Back
Top Bottom