| FTBL Alabama logos

rnash

Verified Member
My wife is a huge fan of the Tide. She is even more concerned with the games then I am. She owns several different shirts and sweaters that are pink with the white A. Is this OK? I like the shirts and think that they are cute. I just want someone to tell me that this is OK or to tell me that I am committing blasphmay.

rnash said:
My wife is a huge fan of the Tide. She is even more concerned with the games then I am. She owns several different shirts and sweaters that are pink with the white A. Is this OK? I like the shirts and think that they are cute. I just want someone to tell me that this is OK or to tell me that I am committing blasphmay.

No way man, pink is fine for a ladies A logo shirt. They can pretty themselves up any way they like, don't question them or you will pay. LOL

A man's shirt that was blue and yellow with a white A or something like that would be really stupid, but women are pretty in pink.

CtrlAltieDel said:
rnash said:

No way man, pink is fine for a ladies A logo shirt. They can pretty themselves up any way they like, don't question them or you will pay. LOL

A man's shirt that was blue and yellow with a white A or something like that would be really stupid, but women are pretty in pink.

Hey!

I've got a couple of long sleeve denim shirts with the script A on them. One, has the white A on it...did a double take when I saw it because I had to make sure it wasn't the Atlanta Braves A...grabbed it as soon as I saw it.

Like this, but with white embroidery.

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/denimexpress_2024_20529743

Back
Top Bottom