| RECRUIT Alabama has reeled in a commitment from five-star EDGE Keon Keeley

Great get! I hadn’t been paying much attention to recruiting lately but noticed yesterday that Bama had gone from having five 5 Stars to two 5 Stars on the 247 Composite (now three 5 Stars with Keon). I don’t ever recall seeing that many guys committed to one team lose their 5th star this late in the process. I also noticed 247 rated almost every Bama recruit a lot less than the players composite ranking.

Yes sir and it sounds like we may close to flipping Cormani McClain from the Canes.

REALLY?!? Wow, that would be terrific. He was my #3/#4 guy I wanted in this class with Keeley, Downs, and Haynes. I knew he was taking visits, but I also heard he cancelled his trip to Tuscaloosa, so wasn't really sure where he stood.

REALLY?!? Wow, that would be terrific. He was my #3/#4 guy I wanted in this class with Keeley, Downs, and Haynes. I knew he was taking visits, but I also heard he cancelled his trip to Tuscaloosa, so wasn't really sure where he stood.
There were rumors that he was possibly going to flip, but he shut that down on Twitter. Could still happen, never know. But I do not expect him to change his recruitment.

All the talks we've heard in recent weeks.... I've heard one flips: Keeley. Carter might be next. But who else are we flipping or looking to? We striked out on Perkins, McClain, and others.
If we add the other two plus Carter we're probably done for the class that would put us around 28 recruits. That is a hell of a group. Doesn't include transfer portal possibilities either, so likely a few more people added this year.

I've not followed recruiting at all this cycle but I can still say this. Carter talk is premature, if not wrong.

I agree. I worry about the bagman and we currently have the two top players committed in GA Kirby would love to do the same to us.

Attachments

• 2SB5FW3O6ZBH3GPUFOIOJORKSI.jpg
    2SB5FW3O6ZBH3GPUFOIOJORKSI.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom