| FTBL 🏈💪 ~ Alabama Football Spring Camp~ Video and interviews from Thursday's final practice before A-Day

There are a few guys that have my attention.

WR rotation: Hampton.

I can't call that group great, but it sure looks solid.

Met Ryan Williams. Very nice kid. Still young, but is skinny and lanky like DaVonta. He's gonna be so good.

Mbakwe is a super nice kid too. Poor guy had a club on his left hand, but still tried his butt off to sign my son's helmet. Even said "I promise next time I got you when my hand is better". He's left handed and Williams tried to get him to sign right handed.m, ha ha. They definitely are close and I bet Mbakwe is what got him back to us.

My comment to DeBoer? "Dude. IF you allow people to watch a practice...ya might find someone in that group that watches football. Just sayin'"
My thoughts also when he made that comment.

Somewhat related, I am not a huge fan of the open practices and access to all the coaches and players. I do not see how you conrol the narrative that way. I really only watch CKD's press conference.

From what im hearing Ty is pushing Jalen hard. Wonder how its gonna shake out. Does coach go with the returning starter or with the one who seems to be the all around better QB ?

Lonergan should’ve played baseball for the Tide, right now.. it appears like he is low on the quarterback rotation..
Should've could've and whatve.... He made a choice. I suspect he could stay at Alabama and play baseball or trandfer and play baseball. But I don't think he's low on depth. He's battling with other quarterback. I don't think we'll see milroe playing much Saturday...

Should've could've and whatve.... He made a choice. I suspect he could stay at Alabama and play baseball or trandfer and play baseball. But I don't think he's low on depth. He's battling with other quarterback. I don't think we'll see milroe playing much Saturday...
Yes he made a miscalculation.. from all accounts, He was an exceptional baseball player and could’ve been drafted… he could’ve been a huge asset to the university playing baseball and football.. but he did not..I hope whatever works out for him..

My thoughts also when he made that comment.

Somewhat related, I am not a huge fan of the open practices and access to all the coaches and players. I do not see how you conrol the narrative that way. I really only watch CKD's press conference.
Last year Saban had a press conference following the second scrimmage, previewing A-day, and then following A-day. We'd see three to five players per week.

How is it any different now? The number is still the same. The only difference is you might see Wommack on Thursday after practice than DeBoer.

Back
Top Bottom