| GAME THREAD Alabama defeats Florida, 31-29

I don’t know if it was execution, play calling or what but I’ve seen where BY could have pulled it down and ran for a few yards or even a touchdown. CNS definitely needs to coach the coach’s. Buuuuut, it was a W!

I soooooo miss Sark. No creativity in this offense. There has to be a better option at RT and LG. Owens is a center and Cohen looks lost and not physical enough. Our inability to stretch the field is gonna hurt us against teams like Ole Miss. Finally, Bryce needs to be a little bit more Johnny Manziel. He did it in high school and we sorrily need it now. Love our team, but d@mn!

Every Championship has to get that one lucky win in, and this was ours. We still have the team. A lot of weak takes on our team if we honestly believe Bryce can't play. We have issues, but who hasn't shown weakness? Georgia couldn't score on Clemson offensively, Ohio State lost, Oklahoma has had teo close calls to far inferior teams, and Clemson is beating Tech 7-3 in the third quarter. We just beat a Top 11 team at their house with a green team. I was on edge like the rest of y'all, but I'm not saying our players suck, because they are the best roster in the country.

The truth is Miami was weak, last Saturday wasn’t a fluke and today shows Bama’s not close to being as good as they’ve been the past few seasons. Even Saban can’t lose all he lost from last season’s roster and coaching staff and simply reload. We as Tide fans expected too much and now we’re disappointed. Of course, we always set high expectations … that’s just who we are.

Every Championship has to get that one lucky win in, and this was ours. We still have the team. A lot of weak takes on our team if we honestly believe Bryce can't play. We have issues, but who hasn't shown weakness? Georgia couldn't score on Clemson offensively, Ohio State lost, Oklahoma has had teo close calls to far inferior teams, and Clemson is beating Tech 7-3 in the third quarter. We just beat a Top 11 team at their house with a green team. I was on edge like the rest of y'all, but I'm not saying our players suck, because they are the best roster in the country.
This!!!
I think we need to send @Crtuneman funky sites until he calms down on berating the boys and coaches. Maybe Christian mingle or rv living.😂😂😂

Any problems with today's game rests with the coaching staff. We have almost 4 years of #1 recruiting classes out there today. Our talent far surpasses UF's, yet their offense outgained our offense by 100 yards. I'm not sure who to blame. I do wish we still had Sarkisian as our OC. It was a win, against the #11 team in the country. Guess I need to celebrate that.

Back
Top Bottom