| OT Alabama basketball legend JaMychal Green & Montgomery native is opening ‘We Dat’s Chicken & Shrimp’ on the strip

Is Robert Horry a Bama basketball legend? Or do we get legend with Horry because of his NBA career?

Green has been playing profession ball for 10 years? 11 maybe? I remember Grant suspended Green.
I would include Horry. NBA career did not hurt winning so many championships. Sprewell, Buck Johnson folks like that maybe? Thinking also about the success of the team when players played. Moe Williams? Honeslty it is much harder to think of legends for Bama Basketball becaue legends are usually made through championships.

Last edited:
Indeed, anyone know where he is now?
Ask PJ Carlesimo.

Spree was a good player, but not someone I am proud was associated with Bama. In addition to his arrests and antics, he had 2 houses and a yacht foreclosed on, sued for strangling a girl during sex that wasn’t his significant other, had those pit bulls that mailed his daughter when she was a kid, etc. Never seemed to pay for anything, including taxes. Trouble seemed to follow the guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom