| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. Auburn Score

I figured I would piss some of yall off with that but DAMN! :what::ROFLMAO:
I am sincerely worried about our game with Georgia, but I am not worried about Auburn. Bo Nix is out. They are playing with a second string quarterback. We have a prolific offense with Bryce Young. Have some faith my friend. Bama 45-Auburn 24.

I am sincerely worried about our game with Georgia, but I am not worried about Auburn. Bo Nix is out. They are playing with a second string quarterback. We have a prolific offense with Bryce Young. Have some faith my friend. Bama 45-Auburn 24.
With this version of the Bama team you cannot take anything for granted. LSU was what like a 28 point underdog and Arkansas was like 19. Both games ended up as one score wins. LSU issues were our offense, Arkansas issue was our defense. Which will it be this Saturday? Worse case both occur Saturday then you got a real mess on your hands. If both show I could see your score but they really have not done that this year in SEC games except the Mississippi schools.

Bama 35 - 24

Likely will be a tough frustrating game close to the end. Bama has a tendency to make QB's that you do not expect much out of look like Joe Montana. Expect some phase of the D to struggle (stopping run or pass) and some phase of offense (likely running game) to struggle. I hope I am wrong in everything I just said but just predicting this based on the history of this team this season.

Back
Top Bottom