| FTBL A Ramp Lady Sighting

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff
I took my youngest to this game, and we had a great time together. Out early, grabbed a biscuit in New Georgia, found a nice parking spot over the curb at the Science Building (the vette eased up a wheelchair ramp nicely), played football on The Quad, listened to the MDB play, all good. I had a close encounter with The Ramp Lady, even got a picture. She had staggered out of their tent, clutching a bottle of wine, and let out an echo-inducing caterwaul just before the MDB started playing.

We stayed until the last play. From our upper deck perch, we eased down the aisle and watched the last play and bolted. No guard at the stairwell - Eureka! Were were out ahead of 98% of the crowd, getting out so quickly we walked along the sorority houses alongside PB, Jr. We were off campus quickly and ahead of the traffic. A 70++ mph trip back to GA from Skyland on.

I have two photos to attach. One is a close-up from Saturday. Another was from a distance in California in 1967.

f352.jpg

RTR,

Tim

It Takes Eleven said:
I took my youngest to this game, and we had a great time together. Out early, grabbed a biscuit in New Georgia, found a nice parking spot over the curb at the Science Building (the vette eased up a wheelchair ramp nicely), played football on The Quad, listened to the MDB play, all good. I had a close encounter with The Ramp Lady, even got a picture. She had staggered out of their tent, clutching a bottle of wine, and let out an echo-inducing caterwaul just before the MDB started playing.

We stayed until the last play. From our upper deck perch, we eased down the aisle and watched the last play and bolted. No guard at the stairwell - Eureka! Were were out ahead of 98% of the crowd, getting out so quickly we walked along the sorority houses alongside PB, Jr. We were off campus quickly and ahead of the traffic. A 70++ mph trip back to GA from Skyland on.

I have two photos to attach. One is a close-up from Saturday. Another was from a distance in California in 1967.

f352.jpg

RTR,

Tim
that's funny stuff there! just don't attach that damn scream! RTR!

bamafever said:
Sure it is fun to pick on her.But people need to leave her alone,if 50% of the people at bds had her excitement we would be better off

No way! There is a difference in being an excited fan and a raving lunatic that screams at the top of her lungs for no apparent reason.

and you know she loves the attention since she wears a shirt that says "RAMPLADY" on the back.

So this is what we have for famous fans. Ramplady and the houndstooth twins. :roll:

bamafever said:
Sure it is fun to pick on her.But people need to leave her alone,if 50% of the people at bds had her excitement we would be better off

I am going to have to agree with you on this one. I get pretty fired up at the games too and I am sure I have riled people up from time to time. I almost got into a fist fight at an Orlando Magic game with some fans from the visiting team. I simply turned to them and said "Hey..this is a sports venue and if you don't like fans who like to holler and scream then you should go back to your home where people who are excited about sports won't bother those of you who are not".

Swamptick said:
bamafever said:

I am going to have to agree with you on this one. I get pretty fired up at the games too and I am sure I have riled people up from time to time. I almost got into a fist fight at an Orlando Magic game with some fans from the visiting team. I simply turned to them and said "Hey..this is a sports venue and if you don't like fans who like to holler and scream then you should go back to your home where people who are excited about sports won't bother those of you who are not".

There is a difference in yellign for your team. "BAMA", "ROLL TIDE", "DEFENSE", and the likes.

And...

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Back
Top Bottom