| FTBL A few pictures from the Alabama and LSU Game

Rumors are rampant that Kid Rock was lobbying to Bryne to get him to add a song to Bryant-Denny's 4th quarter playlist that he and Bocephus collaborated on 20 years ago...
I've wondered how much Alabama pays for "Dixieland Delight." (To, Alabama, ironically.) How much would Kid Rock make for his song to be played six times a year in BDS? Or, if it expanded to Coleman?

BTW, I don't know if you caught this. I heard CSU playing a version of Ramma Jamma Saturday...I'm going to the football offices there to find out why/where/from whom. I'm betting Gabe.

I've wondered how much Alabama pays for "Dixieland Delight." (To, Alabama, ironically.) How much would Kid Rock make for his song to be played six times a year in BDS? Or, if it expanded to Coleman?

BTW, I don't know if you caught this. I heard CSU playing a version of Ramma Jamma Saturday...I'm going to the football offices there to find out why/where/from whom. I'm betting Gabe.

Saw that on the Twitters.

On Kid Rock, my original post was a joke that I don't think anybody got... All the clues were there and was hoping someone would do the quick homework on it. I now understand how it feels to lose a lure on here.

giphy.gif
All the clues were there and was hoping someone would do the quick homework on it. I now understand how it feels to lose a lure on here.

On Kid Rock, my original post was a joke that I don't think anybody got... All the clues were there and was hoping someone would do the quick homework on it. I now understand how it feels to lose a lure on here.

Welcome to solitary. I visited a few times when 24and7 wouldn't shut-up with his endless speculation on Miller. You could tell @TerryP had been there for some time due to all the scraping on the walls.

Back
Top Bottom