| FTBL A few have been talking about the "best player in Alabama history" in their opinion. This is impossible for me.

TJ Yeldon, Devonta Smith, and Bryce Young were my favorite. TJ was so slick and smooth. Never went down on first contact. Devonta, another smooth flowing player that looks effortless. Bryce is a guy where I knew a play would be made and it was just awesome to see how he would complete a play.

You'll add RW to that soon...

Yep, I've had eyes on him for two seasons now. I kept quite about him decommitting (except to my wife), just hoping we wouldn't lose a transformative talent like him. He could really get the mental game switched from coming to play for Saban to coming to Alabama to play for DeBoer.

The Italian Stallion Johnny Musso for me. My first memories of Bama and #22 witht he tear away jersey. Permanently implanted on my brain and heart.

Another Johnny was memoriable also Johnny Davis. Not sure he was ever tackled for a loss. The CNS teams have had great players be the Coach Bryant era was during my teen years so they were very impactful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom