| FTBL A bit of a dilema

Here's my take on the season thus far:
Western Carolina: vanilla offense, basic defense. better team won
Vandy:a little more creative on both sides. typical bama-vandy paint dryin game
Arky-took advantage of some things seen on film early. Arky's stubborness to stay in man put them blackjack in the hole early.JPW turned the ball over twice in the second half, giving Arky great field position against a tired defense. However we make the inprobable comeback win.
Georgia-absence of Darren Mustin becomes apparent early, because Georgia took advantage of the middle of the defense's lack of experience. Offense has zero intesity in the first half. Second looked much better, but in the end the better team that night won the game.

All in all, i dont think any of us can complain about anything. This is right where we expected us to be this year, if not better. So we had an off game against UGA, so what! We still nearly beat them! Tiffin has become more and more consistent each week. The only thing i would like to see different is i wish the Major Applewhite would implement some more misdirection and outside running plays. We always block very well on pull plays and sweeps. Then he needs to pop in some trick plays, something i thought at 4 games in we would have seen by now. But to say that CMA hasn't done a good job is proposterous. M@#$ S@#$% would be 2-2 right now and the offense wouldn't be near as productive. So let's just all chill out and watch this team grow. Remember guys-This team in its first year with a brand new coaching staff and system and coming off a 6-7 record was an overtime away from being ranked in the top ten this week. That's incredible! 8)

Back
Top Bottom