| FTBL 37 days and counting

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Staff
Its about time for some Alabama Football! I don't think I have been this excited in a long time friends.

Things I expect from this season and I think its important. I expect to see a team with a different attitude. I expect to see a team improve as the season goes forward. I expect Bama to win 8 games, and beat Auburn in the process. I expect Bama to struggle somewhat until they learn Coach Saban's system.

Things I hope from this season.... I hope the rival teams are Dominated when Bama gets finish playing them. I hope Bama can finish the season without any major injuries and all our boys lift their heads and play the best they can play. I hope we are all patient enough to let this team iron out everything and get on track to be a dominate force in the SEC. I hope we beat Auburn.

Things I know... I know we are recruiting like I have never seen before. I know we are in good hands. I know that I will follow Alabama till the day I die. I know I love it when Bama beats Auburn. I know how to scream ROLL TIDE ROLL! Have fun friends, cause things are gonna get better! I know it!!!

Roll Tide Roll my friends!!!!!

Bama1966 said:
Its about time for some Alabama Football! I don't think I have been this excited in a long time friends.

Things I expect from this season and I think its important. I expect to see a team with a different attitude. I expect to see a team improve as the season goes forward. I expect Bama to win 8 games, and beat Auburn in the process. I expect Bama to struggle somewhat until they learn Coach Saban's system.

Things I hope from this season.... I hope the rival teams are Dominated when Bama gets finish playing them. I hope Bama can finish the season without any major injuries and all our boys lift their heads and play the best they can play. I hope we are all patient enough to let this team iron out everything and get on track to be a dominate force in the SEC. I hope we beat Auburn.

Things I know... I know we are recruiting like I have never seen before. I know we are in good hands. I know that I will follow Alabama till the day I die. I know I love it when Bama beats Auburn. I know how to scream ROLL TIDE ROLL! Have fun friends, cause things are gonna get better! I know it!!!

Roll Tide Roll my friends!!!!!

Nice post

Back
Top Bottom