| FTBL 3 LSU timeouts for sale on Craigslist...

planomateo

I had to post this because it's pretty damn funny. chuckle away...i

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/spo/940244949.html

just in case it disappears soon...

3 LSU Timeouts - Unused - Free (Les Miles' Pocket)
Reply to: sale-940244949@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-01, 8:57AM CST

I have 3 perfectly good, new in box, never used 2nd half LSU football timeouts for sale. These timeouts are leftover from the 2008 LSU/Arkansas game.

Most coaches use these timeouts to regroup their defense. They could also be used to help their offense try to gain 25 yards to avoid a 63 yard field goal attempt into the wind (I think it was uphill too). Not our coach though, he'd rather put the leading scorer in LSU football history in a position to fail. In the words of Dan Fouts - "A 63 yard field goal into a swirling, gusting wind? Good luck Colt David!"

Be the envy of the holiday shopping season. Tired of your wife dragging you from store to store? "Timeout - tired husband". Confused about the decision between that new plasma and lcd flat screen TV? Take a timeout, regroup, think about it.

These timeouts can be used for any reason or no good reason at all. Go ahead and use them - last I checked THEY ARE FREE!

Fine print - I reserve the right to give these timeouts back to LSU if it is discoverd that Les Miles was indeed saving them for the Liberty Bowl.

Hit my email up with offers...

1fc1221333nc3k93ld8c10aba05c31193185e.jpg

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 940244949

reger60 said:
Just sent it to all of my LSU friends.

Corndogs for breakfast--how appetizing! :lol:

Oh, and planomateo, thanks for posting that. Makes my day and it hasn't even really started yet. ;tr

Heck, I may have overestimated Les(s) or have given Tiger fans more credit than I should when it comes to "patience" and him sticking around.

The way feaulks are acting down there and the way LSU season's has played out, a coaching search may just begin one year ahead of schedule if next season produces 4 or 5 losses and another weak showing in the SEC West.

Laissez la bonne extrémité de périodes

bear facts said:
reger60 said:
Just sent it to all of my LSU friends.

Corndogs for breakfast--how appetizing! :lol:

Oh, and planomateo, thanks for posting that. Makes my day and it hasn't even really started yet. ;tr

Heck, I may have overestimated Les(s) or have given Tiger fans more credit than I should when it comes to "patience" and him sticking around.

The way feaulks are acting down there and the way LSU season's has played out, a coaching search may just begin one year ahead of schedule if next season produces 4 or 5 losses and another weak showing in the SEC West.

Laissez la bonne extrémité de périodes

I think you are correct about this. Oh the rumors on Tiger Droppings about Saban coming back will be painful.

Back
Top Bottom