| FTBL 25 Toughest 2019 College Football Schedules

I mean some of those make sense, but some of them are just "believe me when I say this because I say it". You read who they are actually playing and go "huh?" I realize UA does not have the toughest schedule this year but some of those picks just don't pan out if you really look at their schedules

I mean some of those make sense, but some of them are just "believe me when I say this because I say it". You read who they are actually playing and go "huh?" I realize UA does not have the toughest schedule this year but some of those picks just don't pan out if you really look at their schedules

It's so subjective at this point, it doesn't really matter. I don't have any real issues with anything the posted. One could make 100 different arguments for other teams/list and they'd all be valid. SoS is much easier to determine once the regular season is over... ;)

Its hard to argue against Texas A&M. The Aggies have their hands full this year with a very tough schedule. If old Jimbo can come out of this with only 2-3 losses, he and his staff did a very good job. Anything better than that is a huge success. Just for the record, I do not like A&M.

We all pretty much knew this type of criticism was coming. The saving grace is that the SEC is getting nasty again. Even Tennessee and SC should be an upgrade from last season. Now, if the Aggies will just go into Clemson and knock the shine off their new trophy our SOS should be fine.

/soapbox/

Really wish that websites would just put the details on a single page vs making this an exercise in mouse clicks and driving advertisement money.

Even some of my favorite sports websites have got so many pop up videos going on that it's hard to navigate through them. These days I have just a few that I bookmark that want to keep it simple and non-irratating enough to get through.

And for USAToday, NO, I'm not disabling my ad blocker.

Back
Top Bottom