| FTBL 225 straight Alabama games

G

The guy that I bought my ticket from and sat next to Saturday just attended his 225th straight Alabama game. I didn't even know how to comprehend that. :shock:

Wow, that's determination mixed with a lot of time, commitment and money. I'm a huge fan yet I'm lucky to get a string of 2 or so going. His include road games as well.

He has Zone seats @ BDS. I almost asked him if he ever wasn't using his tickets maybe I could.... :shock: :shock: :shock: . Then I remembered who I was talking to. :D

Funny story about all of this that I'll share later. :)

Bamaman37 said:
I hope you are starting to invest your money right now. 225 straight games?!? Wow! :shock:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Tide Pride man and I plan on winning multiple lotteries. Psh...you have no faith. :roll:

BamaDelta said:
The guy that I bought my ticket from and sat next to Saturday just attended his 225th straight Alabama game. I didn't even know how to comprehend that. :shock:

Wow, that's determination mixed with a lot of time, commitment and money. I'm a huge fan yet I'm lucky to get a string of 2 or so going. His include road games as well.

He has Zone seats @ BDS. I almost asked him if he ever wasn't using his tickets maybe I could.... :shock: :shock: :shock: . Then I remembered who I was talking to. :D

Funny story about all of this that I'll share later. :)

I bet he felt like he had hit the daily double, Delta, when he saw who he was sitting by. :wink:

He could have ended up beside someone rowdy like Doemasters. :lol:

bear facts said:
I bet he felt like he had hit the daily double, Delta, when he saw who he was sitting by. :wink:

He could have ended up beside someone rowdy like Doemasters. :lol:

I'm telling you bf...your wife has trained you well. :D

Actually I met him on the flight down. I let him know I was an Alabama grad and was trying to go to the game as well.

He let me know he had an extra ticket, and as they say the rest is history. :)

Gee, some people have all the luck. I moved to Ohio 17 years ago and have only been able to go to 1, one, uno game since that time. The bad thing is I had to go to Nashville to see the Tide and some guy named Fran. Delta, you are one lucky lady.

Back
Top Bottom