| RECRUIT šŸˆ 2024 Transfer Portal Thread - DB DaShawn Jones has Committed to Alabama

In my opinion, people don't understand the WOLF position. They seem to be treating it as a STAR, or NICKEL back. It's not that.

As example: We're looking at a 10.6 guy in Mack who could slide in to that role. A safety essentially, with that speed moving into a LB role.

I see people trying to figure out Red and he's not on this list of linebackers. Yet, can play one.

In my opinion, people don't understand the WOLF position. They seem to be treating it as a STAR, or NICKEL back. It's not that.

As example: We're looking at a 10.6 guy in Mack who could slide in to that role. A safety essentially, with that speed moving into a LB role.

I see people trying to figure out Red and he's not on this list of linebackers. Yet, can play one.
Lot of versatility and that's make it so hard for opposing offense to figure out where the blitz is coming from.

Fatigue and injuryā€¦This line was not designed to run a high speed system.. it is a ground a pound line that is changing rolesā€¦ it will take a year or two to get the type of athletic line CKD wantsā€¦
1. I disagree.
2. we have few players who lost weight in off season.
3. CKB will adjust offense to fit the personnel on the team. He has stated that.

Back
Top Bottom